Inghams holidays have been offering ski holidays for over eighty years. They have the contacts, expertise and experience to put together great ski and snowboarding holiday experiences. Inghams Ski holidays are available in some fantastic locations around the world. Combine the exciting destinations with the flight inclusive options from over twenty UK airports and your holiday experience is even more convenient. Alternatively, you can get there by car with a self-drive holiday or by taking the train. There are a lot of variable when selecting a ski or snowboarding holiday from the accommodation to the difficulty of the ski runs. Getting harder if you are in a group with mixed levels of ability. Fortunately, Inghams ski holidays have that all covered. For beginners there are ski and snowboarding schools with special packages that include equipment hire, lessons and lift passes. If you are looking to try a skiing holiday for the first time or have more experience have a look to locate your ideal winter sports holiday with Inghams. Inghams Ski holidays accommodation options include hotels, ski chalets, chalet hotels and self catering apartments.
Inghams Ski Late Deals & Last Minute Ski Offers
There will usually be Inghams late deal ski holidays at the last minute. These ski late deal holidays can offer some substantial reductions on the brochure prices. However, don’t expect availability at all the Inghams ski accommodation or resorts. Some chalets and hotels sell out, especially during the busier Christmas and New Year holiday dates. Other dates to avoid if possible are the school holidays in February and Easter if it’s early. Check out the latest Inghams Ski late deals > click here
Inghams Ski and Snowboarding Holidays For Beginners
It is important when selecting your first ski holiday that you pick the right resort with the best facilities and slopes for beginners. Here are a few possible Inghams ski destinations that may suite your ski holiday requirements.
- Andorra, Arinsal – Wide gentle slopes, with a special area for beginners and families.
- Austria Obergurgl – Focus on beginners & families. Wide treeless slopes & 2 beginner areas.
- Canada Lake Louise – Green runs and amazing scenery and so much more. Excellent choice for families.
- Canada Whistler – One of the best in North America. Almost 50 easy and gentle slopes to try.
- France Alpe d’Huez – Easy green runs and wide-open pistes. Some calm blue runs if you are ready for them.
- France Avoriaz – This traffic-free resort is perfect for beginners in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area
- France Flaine – There is a network of short, easy green slopes and gentle blue runs to Les Carroz, Morillon and Samoëns.
- Italy Corvara – A perfect beginner area in the Dolomites with easy slopes combined with breath-taking views
- Switzerland Saas-Fee – Beginner-friendly resort with secluded nursery slopes, perfect for first time skiers and snowboarders.
- Switzerland Wengen – Learn to ski in a traffic free village with a large nursery slope in the centre of the village.
Ingham Ski Holiday Destinations
- Andorra – Soldeu, Pas de la Casa, Arinsal
- Austria – St Anton, Lech, Zurs, Obergurgl, Ischgl, Kitzbuhel, St. Johann in Tirol, Mayrhofen, Obertauern, Saalbach, Hinterglemm,
- Zell am See, Seefeld, Ellmau, Soll, Westendorf, Alpbach, Niederau, Oberau, Solden, Filzmoos
- Canada – Banff, Lake Louise, Whistler, Mont Tremblant, Fernie, Vancouver
- France – Tignes, Val d’Isere, La Plagne, Les Arcs, Val Thorens, Courchevel, Meribel, Les Menuires, Morzine, Avoriaz, Montgenevre,
- Serre Chevalier, Les 2 Alpes, Alpe d’Huez, Chamonix, Flaine, La Clusaz, Samoens
- Japan – Hakuba, Nozawa Onsen (Tokyo)
- Lapland/Finland – Yllas, Levi, Saariselka
- Italy – Arabba, Cortina D’Ampezzo, Corvara & Colfosco, Plan de Corones, Selva, Ortisei, San Cassiano, Val di Fassa (Canazei & Campitello) Sauze d’Oulx, Sestriere, Bardonecchia, Champoluc, Cervinia, Courmayeur, Gressoney, Livigno
- Slovenia – Kranjska Gora
- Switzerland – Davos, Klosters, St. Moritz, Grindelwald, Wengen, Murren, Saas Fee, Zermatt
Inghams Family Friendly Hotels & Ski Resorts
Inghams have a range of destinations that offer great family ski holidays. They choose each family friendly ski destination for its location, skiing options and accommodation facilities. There are some special offers depending on the resort you choose. These can include discounts on lift passes, equipment hire, and child prices. The accommodation may include family sized rooms, leisure facilities and child clubs or play rooms. However, each accommodation and resort is different, so check the resort and accommodation details carefully. Inghams offer family friendly accommodation in Austria, France, Italy, Switzerland, Canada, Andorra and Lapland.
Inghams Ski Inclusive holidays
Ski Inclusive holidays not only offer great value but also peace of mind. These Inghams ski inclusive holidays are perfect for a first ski holiday and for anyone looking for a hassle free ski or snowboarding holiday.
- Inghams Ski Inclusive holidays include
- Return flights from your chosen UK departure airport
- Your chosen accommodation (from the Ski Inclusive properties range)
- Meals (as per accommodation description)
- Free drinks with your dinner
- Boot & ski hire
- Usually located close to the slopes
- Great overall savings
Inghams Special Offers
Inghams special offers cover various options in the Inghams Ski brochure and on the Inghams website. Typically, these booking offers include ski hire deals, exclusive special offers, early booking offers, and free wine packages. One of the most popular offers is the lift pass deals. You can find all these Inghams special offers on the Inghams special offer page on their website > click here